A beautiful custom men’s handkerchief, with your own writing embroidered. This would make a lovely gift for a groom, on the morning of his wedding.
The handwritten embroidered message, could be from a passed loved one – or just a special note from Mum and Dad.
As our handkerchiefs can have any message embroidered, they make unique keepsake gifts for both Father of the Bride and Father of the Groom.
Our men’s luxury cotton handkerchiefs, are made from high quality cotton and have neat hemmed edges. Personalisation is machine embroidered in our Nottingham studio.
A personalised cotton handkerchief is an ideal and unique 2nd anniversary gift, as cotton is the traditional gift for 2nd anniversary.
How to order your handwriting handkerchief
To order, please choose your embroidery colour from the drop down list and attach a photograph of your handwritten note to this order. (Or email the photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org ) When you take a photograph of your note, please make sure it is taken in good natural light. If possible, please use black pen on white paper, with clearly written words.
● 100% cotton handkerchiefs
● Approx 45cm Square
● Personalised with name, initials or short message up 25 words
● White personalised handwriting handkerchief
● Choice of colours for embroidered writing on handkerchief
● Delicate hand wash / spot clean only
● Embroidered in Nottingham
● Please note, all submitted personalisation requests will be checked for copyright infringement. Any personalisation found to be in breach of copyright will be rejected and you will be asked to resubmit a non-copyright personalisation message.
25 of personalisation are included in the standard price of our handwriting handkerchief. If your message is longer than 25 words, please contact us to confirm a quote for you.
We have been lucky enough to have our embroidered lace handkerchiefs featured in several bridal magazines and online Wedding Blogs, such as And So To Wed and Brides Up North. To see more wedding inspiration, why not visit or Blog.