A gorgeous personalised wedding handkerchief, ideal for a bride gift on the morning on her wedding. Made from traditional cotton Nottingham lace and Irish linen.
Your personalisation is machine embroidered in our Nottingham studio. Have the couples name and wedding date embroidered in a choice of colours.
If you want to keep the vintage look, choose a pale colour for the embroidery.
A personalised wedding handkerchief is a beautiful keepsake gift for a bride and she will save it for many years after her wedding day. Often wedding handkerchiefs are saved and passed down to daughters to use on their own wedding day, becoming an heirloom of the future and an usual something blue.
The Nottingham lace we use for our ladies handkerchiefs is made in the last Nottingham lace factory in the area, and only a few miles away from our sewing studio. Made from Egptian cotton, on vintage lace looms to original Victorian designs. It is a luxurious lace and looks stunning in our handkerchiefs and lace garters.
When you order, please choose the appropriate embroidery colour, and add your custom message details to your order. If you need some help ordering your hankie – Please see our Step by Step Guide of How to Order a Personalised Handkerchief
● White linen wedding handkerchief with Nottingham lace
● Approx 24cm Square hankie
● Personalised with couples names and wedding date
● Choice of embroidery colours
● Delicate hand wash / spot clean only
● Embroidered in Nottingham
● Please note, all submitted personalisation requests will be checked for copyright infringement. Any personalisation found to be in breach of copyright will be rejected and you will be asked to resubmit a non-copyright personalisation message.