Personalised wedding dress labels are a lovely sentimental way to have a discreet something blue inside your bridal gown. Our personalised dress label can be hand sewn inside your dress, either within the bodice or in the skirt, or sewn inside your bridal cape, shawl etc.
A Personalised Dress label make a wonderful photo prop! Catch a photograph of when your getting ready on the morning of your wedding, showing your dress label sewn into your bodice or inside your dress. If you have your label sewn into the skirt of your dress, or near the hem – this makes a wonderful photograph too!
Wedding dress labels can make a wonderful contemporary heirloom piece, which can be handed down to family member’s and sewn into their wedding dress on their big day – making it a Something Blue and Something Old idea.
You can choose to have the happy couples name or monogram and date of their wedding embroidered on your silk dress label, or a short personalised message.
- The pale ivory silk fabric we use is from one of the best bridal silk suppliers in the UK.
- 100% Raw Silk in pale ivory
- About 4” x 3” (may vary slightly depending on chosen wording)
- Personalised with happy couples name / monogram & wedding date, or personalised with short message, maximum eight words
- Choose self coloured embroidery for that vintage look, or maybe pale blue, as your “something blue”?
- Comes in a white gift box with a needle and thread to sew into your wedding dress
- Handmade in Nottingham
We have been very lucky to have our personalised dress labels featured in several glossy wedding magazines and online blog, such as Smashing the Glass Blog – one of the most popular wedding blogs for inspired Jewish Weddings.
If you would like more Something Blue Ideas, please visit our Blog for some inspiration.