Our personalised something blue wedding dress patch is a lovely sentimental way to have a discreet something blue inside your bridal gown.
Have you own wording embroidered onto beautiful soft cotton fabric, and presented in white gift box with a needle and thread – ready to sew into your wedding dress.
You can have the happy couples name or monogram and date of their wedding embroidered on your personalised something blue dress label, or a short personalised message. Personalised something blue dress labels are often bought by the Mother of the Bride for her daughter, or by the Brides team of hens as a special gift for her hen party.
- You can have the happy couples name or monogram and date of their wedding embroidered on your personalised something blue dress label, or a short personalised message.
- 100% cotton in dusty blue
- About 4” x 3” (may vary slightly depending on chosen wording)
- Personalised with happy couples name / monogram & wedding date, or personalised with short message, maximum 60 characters
- Choose self coloured embroidery for that vintage wedding look
- Comes in a white gift box with a needle and thread to sew into your wedding dress
- Handmade in Nottingham
We also offer Personalised Wedding Dress Label in pale ivory silk, which can be embroidered in any colour.
Personalised Dress Labels make a great photo prop for your wedding day! If you would like to see how your dress label can be photographed, pop over to our Customer Gallery and see some dress labels in action in real weddings. Dress labels can be sewn into both bodices, corset back dresses and hems / skirts of dresses.
We have been lucky enough to have our embroidered lace handkerchiefs and personalised bridal accessories featured in several bridal magazines and online Wedding Blogs, such as And So To Wed and Brides Up North.