A personalised man’s handkerchief is a unique gift for a groom on the morning of his wedding. They are made from high quality cotton and have neat hemmed edges. They are an ideal low cost gift for Fathers of the Bride and Groom, Ushers, Groom and the Best Man. You can have names, date or a small personalised message or poem embroidered on each individual hankie, and we also have the option of a white or kraft gift box.
You can have name, initials, wedding job titles and date of wedding embroidered on these high quality cotton handkerchiefs.
You can choose from various colours and letting styles.
If you need some help ordering your hankie – Please see our Step by Step Guide of How to Order a Personalised Handkerchief
- White cotton handkerchief
- High quality luxury handkerchief
- Hankie size approx 45cm x 45cm
- Text size appox 7mm – 12mm tall – depending on font style / personalisation requested
- Maximum 150 characters
- Choose to insert a flower, scroll or heart into your message
- Choose your font style and embroidery colours
- Embroidered in Nottingham
- White or Kraft brown gift box available
Maximum characters is 150. (characters include letters, numbers, punctuation and spaces)
If you have not selected the correct message length for your personalisation, you will be sent a Paypal invoice for the extra charge.
Struggling to find a poem or message for your personalised handkerchief? We have a selection of poems that have been especially written for embroidered handkerchiefs, why not pop over and have a look on our Wedding Poem Page.