Personalised embroidered handkerchief made with Irish Linen with a fancy crochet scalloped edge, ideal for a bride gift on the morning on her wedding. Made from Irish linen and embroidered in our Nottingham studio.
Have the recipient’s name, initials or message embroidered in a choice of colours.
Up to 550 characters of personalisation.
A personalised embroidered handkerchief is a beautiful keepsake gift for a bride, bridesmaid, Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom.
● 100% linen handkerchief
● Approx 23cm Square
● Personalised with name, initials or message up to 600 characters
● Choice of embroidery colours
● Delicate hand wash / spot clean only
● A hankie gift box is available in white or kraft brown
● Embroidered in Nottingham
● We choose the best position to embroider your personalisation, depending on the length of message.
●FOR PERSONAL MESSAGES OVER 250 CHARACTERS – ONLY SELECT SCRIPT FONT
Struggling to find a poem or message for your personalised handkerchief? We have a selection of poems that have been especially written for embroidered handkerchiefs, why not pop over and have a look on our Wedding Poem Page.
This poem is for Mother of the Bride from the Bride.
“You’ve always been here for me, each day throughout my life,
And I would like to thank you Mum, as I become a wife,
I’m proud that you’re beside me, to watch my new life start,
Thank you Mum, I love you, from the bottom of my heart!”