A gorgeous personalised embroidered handkerchief made with Irish Linen with a fancy crochet scalloped edge, ideal for a bride gift on the morning on her wedding. Made from Irish linen and embroidered in our Nottingham studio.
Have the recipient’s name, initials or message embroidered in a choice of colours.
Up too 600 characters of personalisation.
If you need some help ordering your hankie – Please see our Step by Step Guide of How to Order a Personalised Handkerchief
● 100% linen
● Approx 23cm Square
● Personalised with name, initials or message up to 600 characters
● Choice of embroidery colours
● Delicate hand wash / spot clean only
● A hankie gift box is available in white or kraft brown
● Embroidered in Nottingham
● 50 characters of personalisation are included in the price. Extra characters can be embroidered, up to a maximum of 600.
●FOR PERSONAL MESSAGES OVER 300 CHARACTERS – ONLY SELECT SCRIPT FONT
Struggling to find a poem or message for your personalised handkerchief? We have a selection of poems that have been especially written for embroidered handkerchiefs, why not pop over and have a look on our Wedding Poem Page.
This poem is for Mother of the Bride from the Bride.
“You’ve always been here for me, each day throughout my life,
And I would like to thank you Mum, as I become a wife,
I’m proud that you’re beside me, to watch my new life start,
Thank you Mum, I love you, from the bottom of my heart!”
If you have not selected the correct message length for your personalisation, you will be sent a PayPal invoice for the extra charge.
If your personalisation is longer than 600 characters, it will not be made until you confirm a shorter message.