Personalised bridal garter, Florence, is made from two pretty Nottingham lace designs with a traditional ribbon slot lace (with special holes to thread ribbon through), fine silk ribbon and embellished with vintage crystal glass beads (perfect Something Old idea), and hand tied bow. Inside, the garter is lined in satin and has soft elastic to hold it in place. The silk bow can be re-tied to make the garter fit snug around your leg.
Our garters are made to order in our Nottingham Studio. We offer two standard sizes, and if these aren’t suitable – we can make a custom garter for you at no extra charge. Just choose ” Custom size” from the size options and tell us your thigh measurement when you order.
Our garters are delicately gift wrapped in tissue paper and in a white gift box.
A little tag explaining how your garter has been made and materials used, is pinned to the garter.
This useful tag is ideal when the garter is a gift, so the bride to be knows how special her garter has been made with love, care, and luxury materials.
- Nottingham Lace is 90% Cotton / 10% Nylon
- 100% Silk ribbon in a range of colours
- “Something Old” idea with vintage crystal glass beads
- Optional personalisation with the happy couples name & wedding date, embroidered onto silk fabric and sewn inside your wedding garter
- Optional vintage Silver Sixpence sewn inside
- Comes in white branded gift box with dust bag to keep your garter safe until the big day
- Available in two size :
Small / Medium – 40cm – 50cm / 15” – 20”
Large / Extra Large – 50cm – 70cm / 20” – 27”
- Handmade in Nottingham
- We have been lucky to have our Nottingham lace personalised bridal garter featured in glossy wedding magazines and online blogs – including Wedding Ideas Magazine and B.Loved Blog.To see more of our wedding garter, please pop over to our Blog to see Real Weddings and Styled Shoots we have been part of.