Our Betsy navy blue garter made with silk ribbon and Nottingham lace. She is made from pretty scalloped lace and wide ivory silk ribbon. She is finished with a hand tied bow and glass pearl bead. Inside, the garter is lined in silk and has soft elastic to hold it in place. Betsy can also be a personalised garter, with discreet embroidery inside.
Our garters are handmade to order in our Nottingham studio. As we only use 100% silk ribbon in our handmade garters, the colours are a little soft and have a very vintage and aged look.
Our garters are made to order in our Nottingham Studio. We offer two standard sizes, and if these aren’t suitable – we can make a custom garter for you at no extra charge. Just choose ” Custom size” from the size options and tell us your thigh measurement when you order.
Our garters are delicately gift wrapped in tissue paper and in a white gift box.
A little tag explaining how your garter has been made and materials used, is pinned to the garter.
This useful tag is ideal when the garter is a gift, so the bride to be knows how special her garter has been made with love, care, and luxury materials.
- Nottingham Lace is 90% Cotton / 10% Nylon
- 100% Silk in vintage navy blue
- Optional personalisation with the happy couples name & wedding date, embroidered onto silk fabric and sewn inside your garter
- Optional vintage Silver Sixpence sewn inside your champagne garter
- Comes in white branded gift box with dust bag to keep your garter safe until the big day
- Available in two size :
Small / Medium – 40cm – 50cm / 15” – 20”
Large / Extra Large – 50cm – 70cm / 20” – 27”
Would you like to learn more about our Nottingham lace and silk handmade garters, we have a great feature over on our Blog.