Our Lilly Nottingham lace personalised wedding garter is made from wide Nottingham lace, and a layer of traditional ribbon slot lace with fine ivory silk ribbon threaded through.
She is embellished with two handmade ivory silk flowers (one in chiffon and one in satin), and a blue sapphire button (for your something blue). Inside, the garter is lined in satin and has soft elastic to hold it in place.
Our garters are made to order in our Nottingham Studio. We offer two standard sizes, and if these aren’t suitable – we can make a custom garter for you at no extra charge. Just choose ” Custom size” from the size options and tell us your thigh measurement when you order.
Our garters are delicately gift wrapped in tissue paper and in a white gift box.
A little tag explaining how your garter has been made and materials used, is pinned to the garter.
This useful tag is ideal when the garter is a gift, so the bride to be knows how special her garter has been made with love, care, and luxury materials.
- Nottingham Lace is 90% Cotton / 10% Nylon
- 100% Silk ribbon in soft ivory
- Two handmade ivory silk flowers and sapphire button
- Optional personalisation with the happy couples name & wedding date, embroidered onto silk fabric and sewn inside your garter
- Optional vintage Silver Sixpence sewn inside
- Comes in white branded gift box with dust bag to keep your garter safe until the big day
- Available in two size :
Small / Medium – 40cm – 50cm / 15” – 20”
Large / Extra Large – 50cm – 70cm / 20” – 27”
- Handmade in Nottingham
- We have been lucky to have our Nottingham lace luxury wedding garter featured in glossy wedding magazines and online blogs – including Wedding Ideas Magazine and B.Loved Blog.To see more of our wedding garter, please pop over to our Blog to see Real Weddings and Styled Shoots we have been part of.