Our Phyliss Nottingham lace garter is made from a wide traditional ribbon slot lace (with special holes to weave ribbon through), threaded with ivory silk ribbon, and matching handmade silk satin flower. Inside, the garter is lined in satin and has soft elastic to hold it in place.
Our garters are delicately gift wrapped in tissue paper and in a white gift box. A little tag explaining how your garter has been made and materials used, is pinned to the garter. This useful tag is ideal when the garter is a gift, so the bride to be knows how special her garter has been made with love, care, and luxury materials.
Our garters are made to order in our Nottingham Studio. We offer two standard sizes, and if these aren’t suitable – we can make a custom garter for you at no extra charge. Just choose ” Custom size” from the size options and tell us your thigh measurement when you order.
- Nottingham Lace is 90% Cotton / 10% Nylon
- 100% Silk ribbon in soft ivory or dusty blue, with matching silk satin handmade flower
- Optional personalisation with the happy couples name & wedding date, embroidered onto silk fabric and sewn inside your garter
- Optional 1920’s Silver Sixpence sewn inside your lace garter
- Comes in white branded gift box with dust bag to keep your garter safe until the big day
- Available in two size :
Small / Medium – 40cm – 50cm / 15” – 20”
Large / Extra Large – 50cm
To see more of our wedding garter, please pop over to our Blog to see Real Weddings and Styled Shoots we have been part of.