Ivory wedding garters are traditional for brides. Amelia, is made from Nottingham lace, and a layer of traditional ribbon slot lace with fine ivory silk ribbon threaded through.
Personalised Garter – Inside, the garter is lined in ivory satin and has soft elastic to hold it in place, and can be discreetly embroidered with brides name and wedding date.
Our garters are delicately gift wrapped in tissue paper and in a white gift box.
A little tag explaining how your garter has been made and materials used, is pinned to the garter.
This useful tag is ideal when the garter is a gift, so the bride to be knows how special her garter has been made with love, care, and luxury materials.
● Nottingham Lace is 90% Cotton / 10% Nylon
● 100% Silk ribbon in soft ivory
● Optional personalisation with the happy couple’s name & wedding date, embroidered onto silk fabric and sewn inside your garter
● Optional vintage Silver Sixpence sewn inside your lace garter
● Comes in white branded gift box with dust bag to keep your garter safe until the big day
● Available in two sizes:
Small / Medium – 40cm – 50cm / 15” – 20”
Large / Extra Large – 50cm/ 20″ – 27”
● Made in Nottingham
Model image is taken from a recent Parisian Wedding Styled Shoot, which was featured in East Midlands Wedding Magazine March / April 2018 and can be seen in full over on our Blog.
We have been lucky to have our Nottingham lace luxury garters featured in glossy wedding magazines and online blogs – including Wedding Ideas Magazine Online. We were were invited to feature our silk lingerie along side Caroline Castigliano on the catwalk to launch her Romance Collection at the Cockliffe Country House Hotel – You can read all about this wonderful event over on our Blog too.