A gorgeous personalised handkerchief, with your own handwriting embroidered onto a Nottingham Lace and linen ladies handkerchief. This would make a beautiful gift for a bride on the morning of her wedding.
The handwritten embroidered message, could be from a passed loved one – or just a special note from Mum and Dad.
As our handkerchiefs can have any message embroidered, they make unique keepsake gifts for both Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom.
Our linen and lace ladies handkerchiefs are handmade with Nottingham lace and linen fabric. Personalisation is machine embroidered in our Nottingham studio.
A personalised linen ladies handkerchief is an ideal and unique 4th anniversary gift, as linen is the traditional gift for 4th anniversary.
How to order your handwriting handkerchief
To order, please choose your embroidery colour from the drop down list and attach a photograph of your handwritten note to this order. (Or email the photograph to [email protected] ) When you take a photograph of your note, please make sure it is taken in good natural light. If possible, please use black pen on white paper, with clearly written words.
● 100% linen handkerchief with Nottingham lace
● Approx 24cm Square
● Personalised with name, initials or short message up 25 words
● White personalised handwriting handkerchief
● Choice of embroidery colours
● Delicate hand wash / spot clean only
● Embroidered in Nottingham
● Please note, all submitted personalisation requests will be checked for copyright infringement. Any personalisation found to be in breach of copyright will be rejected and you will be asked to resubmit a non-copyright personalisation message.
25 of personalisation are included in the standard price of our handwriting handkerchief. If your message is longer than 25 words, please contact us to confirm a quote for you.
We have been lucky enough to have our embroidered lace handkerchiefs featured in several bridal magazines and online Wedding Blogs, such as And So To Wed and Brides Up North. To see more wedding inspiration, why not visit or Blog.