A gorgeous flowergirl handkerchief made from Irish linen and traditional cotton Nottingham lace.
This hankie has a lovely keepsake poem machine embroidered for a flower girl. You can personalise this flowergirl handkerchief with names and wedding date. If you want to keep the vintage look, chose a pale colour for the embroidery, or dusty blue (as in this photo) for your flower girls future Something Old, Something Blue.
● Linen hankie with traditional cotton Nottingham lace
● Approx 24cm square hankie
● Personalised with name and wedding date
● Choice of embroidery colours.
● Choose your embroidery colour, or maybe dusty blue, as your “Something Old, Something Blue”?
● Delicate hand wash / spot clean only
● Optional beautiful Kraft or white gift box
● Embroidered in Nottingham
Flower girl photograph by Purple Rose Photography – full shoot coming to our blog soon.