A gorgeous personalised custom bride handkerchief, ideal for a bride gift on the morning on her wedding. Made from cotton lawn and Nottingham Lace, and handmade in our Nottingham studio.
Personalisation is machine embroidered in our Nottingham studio.
Many of today’s lace handkerchiefs are made using nylon lace, but here at Extra Special Touch, we like the more traditional cotton lace hankies. The Nottingham lace we use is made in the last remaining factory of it’s type in the UK, on vintage lace looms to original Victorian patterns, with Egyptian cotton. The factory is only a few miles away from our Nottingham studio, and we have been lucky enough to have a tour of the Cluny Lace factory to see the lace being made.
Have the recipient’s name, initials or long message embroidered in a choice of colours and lettering styles. (Up to 250 characters).
If you want to keep the vintage look, choose a pale colour for the embroidery.
● 100% Cotton handkerchief with Nottingham lace
● Approx 24cm square
● Custom bride handkerchief can be personalised with name, initials or short message
● White or Ivory handkerchief available
● Choice of embroidery colours
● Delicate hand wash / spot clean only
● Embroidered in Nottingham
● You can choose from Script, Times New Roman, and Lucida Handwriting
● Please note, all submitted personalisation requests will be checked for copyright infringement. Any personalisation found to be in breach of copyright will be rejected and you will be asked to resubmit a non-copyright personalisation message.
Struggling to find a poem or message for your personalised handkerchief? We have a selection of poems that have been especially written for embroidered handkerchiefs, why not pop over and have a look on our Wedding Poem Page.
This poem is for Mother of the Bride from the Bride.
“You’ve always been here for me, each day throughout my life,
And I would like to thank you Mum, as I become a wife,
I’m proud that you’re beside me, to watch my new life start,
Thank you Mum, I love you, from the bottom of my heart!”