A gorgeous personalised bride handkerchief, ideal as a bride gift on the morning on her wedding. Made from traditional Nottingham cotton lace and Irish linen.
Personalisation is machine embroidered in our Nottingham studio.
A single initial monogram is embroidered in the corner of the linen and lace personalised handkerchief. Initial is embroidered in two colours, white and a choice of accent colours. The monogram is a beautiful traditional Victorian design and works perfectly as a brides Something Blue. Monogram hankies are often handed down to daughters, Grand daughters as a modern heirloom and to become a Something Old of the future.
If you want to keep the vintage wedding look, choose a pale colour for the embroidery. In dusty blue, as the brides something blue item.
● White Irish Linen handkerchief with Nottingham lace
● Approx 24cm Square
● Personalised with single initial / monogram – embroidered in white and accent colour of your choice
● Choice of embroidery colours for accent colour
● Delicate hand wash / spot clean only
● Embroidered in Nottingham
Struggling to find a poem or message for your personalised handkerchief? We have a selection of poems that have been especially written for embroidered handkerchiefs, why not pop over and have a look on our Wedding Poem Page.